Emile E. Issa OMC KLJ founder of KAMSYN.com Strategic Communications & PR, based in Beirut, Lebanon, is a Communications & Public Relations Consultant ‘Auditeur du 63ème Cycle en Intelligence Économique et Stratégique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale IHEDN – École Militaire – Paris.
Strategic Communications & Public Relations Counsel:
- Research, Analysis & Strategic Communications Campaigns
- Reputation Assessment and Optimization: Online & Offline
- Storytelling, Marketing & Content Creation
- Business Diplomacy & Market Access
- Image de Marque & Crisis Communications
As an established communications and public relations consultant, Emile challenges exclusion, isolation and the status quo. He believes every actor should have a chance to sit at the winning table with a customized, professional, strategic approach and qualified private advisors in their corner. This is why Emile helps the select actors who approach him assess the stakeholder topography, find their voice, reconnect with their audience, building trust and durable bridges to bring them up to reach their objectives, at the top of their game.
The attention & care Emile brings to the image and reputation of his clients (Decision Makers, Businessmen & Businesswomen, Multinationals, Luxury Brands, Public figures, Artists, Governments and Entrepreneurs) allows him to put at their disposal his expertise and distinctive skill sets to assess the challenges at stake, as well as the potential opportunities to seize, markets to access while crafting the specific Strategies and Messages in order to successfully reach their objectives.
Emile was elevated to the dignity of the Spanish Royal Order of Civil Merit by His Majesty Felipe VI King of Spain, (Officer of the Cross of Civil Merit) by H.E Milagros Hernando the late Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon, in recognition of his efforts and outstanding Merits which have enabled the Embassy to improve its Communications Strategy while also reaching a wider and younger audience.
Emile attended as Corporate Partner the CWEIC 2018, The Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2018, Business Forum in London, representing private clients from the Middle East and Spain, in addition to his work with high profile businesspeople as well as decision-makers, to increase stakeholders’ visibility and activities.
Emile’s understanding of the Dynamics of Storytelling allows him to maximize the potential of his clients’ messages in order to succeed in creating powerful campaigns with measurable Impact in today’s noisy world. (Analysis, Strategic Campaigns, Content Creation & Implementation)
Emile’s passion for new encounters and his personalized Public relations practice make it easier for the various stakeholders who request his professional PR counsel to establish with their counterparts successful longterm professional relationships.
Emile is the founder of the private event Mind Talk which reunites International Professionals, Diplomats, Businessmen & Businesswomen from Lebanon and abroad for friendly exchanges in a refined setting. The meetings are held under Chatham House Rule.
Emile also founded the cigar circle “Cigares et Chocolats” to help connect cigar amateurs coming from diverse professional backgrounds in search of new aromas and discoveries in a private setting.
Emile is an active member of the British Royal Overseas League ROSL, the Association des Anciens Auditeurs en Intelligence Économique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale – IHEDN – École Militaire, Paris the Rotary Club Marbella, l’Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour, the Lebanese Spanish Business Council LSBC , the British Lebanese Business Group, the Friends of the Lebanese Philharmonic Orchestra FLPO.
Passionate about the Arts & Humanities, Emile launched his Strategic Communications & PR Office in 2010 offering his clients Private Counsel, PR Strategies, Business Diplomacy and Market Access Services through his select International Professional Networks.
Strategic Communications & Public Relations Counsel:
– Research, Analysis, Strategic Campaigns, Storytelling & Content Creation
– Reputation Enhancement & Crisis Communications
– Business Diplomacy, BI & Market Access
- International Brands
- Public Figures
- Pharma Groups
- Famous Luxury Brands
- Shopping Malls
- Prestigious Luxury Hotels
- Advertising Groups
- International Design Firms
- NGOs Blind & Deaf Society of Baabda, Donner Sang Compter DSC, LAMSA
- Fashion & Tech Start-ups
- Artists & Celebrities
- Academic Institutions & Organizations where Emile Issa is invited as speaker to give talks related to Communication & Digital Influence: Université Saint-Joseph USJ, Antonine University, Arab Open University & AN NAHAR Roadshow 2019 on ‘How Globalization is changing the corporate route to success’ (April 2019), Google Launchpad Mentor with the UK Lebanon Tech Hub and Nucleus (November 2018) Rotary Club Marbella (May 2018), SKeyes Center Moderator for the #Tech4Freedom Panel (December 2017 featuring Patrick Butler Vice-President of ICFJ), Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour NDJ, USAID Terre Liban (September 2017), Haigazian University 2017, USJ , the Rotary Club de Beyrouth and the Italian Cultural Institute on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
Setting-up the yearly Marketing Strategy covering five Countries (Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan & Saudi Arabia) as well as the Concept and Express Execution (in 2 months) of the 20th BMB Anniversary Ceremony held at O1ne Beirut bringing together more than 600 professionals from the USA, Singapore, Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.
For the group, Emile also directed and supervised the production of several Intro Films and Digital Animations while setting-up a Media Distribution Network to homogenize and optimize the adaptation and dissemination of ICT messages to a Digital audience of young millennials to promote the image of the group and its perception among young customers and users.
Recommendation Letters & Client Testimonials:
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of BMB Group Head of Marketing Mr. Guy Khoury Helou.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of GS Group Regional Communications Manager at HST Co. Mrs. Marie-Josée Abed.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of Association Familiale pour l’Education AFE President Mrs. Louise Vasdeboncoeur Aoun.
– Artists Mashrou’ Leila, Matteo, May Rishani…
In appreciation for his contributions to the communications field, Emile was invited to attend several International Conferences representing his clients:
– 63ème Cycle en Intelligence Économique et Stratégique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale IHEDN, École Militaire (Paris, December 2018)
– Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting CHOGM2018 gathering of world leaders in London to address the shared global challenges and agree actions on how to create a better future: cultural exchanges, trade, digital economies, energy, sustainability, education, empowering women.. (April 2018)
–Condé Nast Mindful Luxury (South Africa, April 2019)
-WIRED Tech Conference (London, November 2015).
In addition to its Professional Services provided to a Portfolio of Yearly Private Clients, KAMSYN.com Strategic Communications & PR also provides occasional punctual support, courtesy of KAMSYN.com, to special partners. Some of the Latest Highlights:
– Strategic Communications & PR support for la Nuit des Idées 2019 at l’Institut Français de Beyrouth in collaboration with the French Embassy in Lebanon, L’Orient- Le Jour, Banque BEMO and many other distinguished partners. The event featured roundtables, concerts and exhibitions.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for OFA Winners Exclusive Trip to Madrid under the High-Patronage of the Spanish Embassy in Beirut. The Winners Rabia Al Zayyat & Yara Ghossein, Founders of KANZ Handbags were introduced to top business leaders, artists, academic figures & decision-makers in the Spanish Fashion World.
– Media & PR Support for the Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour Promo 2019 Blood Donation Project with DSC.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for the Conference Family: the Face of Society by Association Familiale pour l’Education AFE, IFFD and Fundacíon Promoción Social. Two distinguished International dpeakers flew in specially from Spain: Leticia Rodriguez, Director of IFFD Family Enrichment and Rosa Pich-Aguilera, author of the best-seller “Comment être heureux avec 1,2,3…enfants” were welcomed by a full house and an enthusiastic audience.The event featured a dynamic Q&A and a networking cocktail attended by diplomatic corps delegates, professionals and families alike.
– Media Support for the Conference of H.E Miguel Angel Moratinos, previous Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs & Mr Jean-Louis Guigou President of IPEMED at ESA, Beirut “The Challenges Mediterranean Countries Face: A Perspective from Lebanon”.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for Marbella Luxury Weekend 2017. Promoting the festival to a refined Middle Eastern Audience.
– Media Support for the Conference of Foreign Ministers of Greece and Cyprus, HE Nikos Kotzias and HE Ioannis Kasoulides in Beirut, upon invitation of the Lebanese Foreign Minister HE Gebran Bassil for a Round Table at the University of the Holy Spirit USEK, and upon invitation of HE Theodore Passas, Ambassador of Greece to Lebanon.
– Visibility for Katarocks Super Yacht Rendez-vous reuniting the most famous collectors & professionals of the Super Yacht Industry.
– Visibility & Support for Caravan Beirut organized by Nour Khoury Jallad & Mariana Wehbe PR in Washington DC at the invitation of the Lebanese-American Chamber for Commerce, the Mayor of Washington DC Muriel Bowser and the Embassy of Lebanon in the USA.
– Strategic Communications & PR counsel for Retrieving Beirut Festival organized by Donna Maria Feghaly in collaboration with the Brazilian Embassy in Lebanon within the Beirut Design Week 2016 featuring 11 Internationally renown Lebanese artists. Partners of the event were Iguzzini, Unilux, Al-Ostoura, Kamsyn, Samsung, Librairie Antoine, The Agenda Beirut, Prestige Magazine & many others.. (video)
– Strategy, Concept, Supervision and Media relations for the Spanish Reunion Event under the High Patronage of the Embassy of Spain in Beirut and HE Milagros Hernando Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon. Objective was to encourage major Spanish brands to work together on a new event concept with viral potential: Desigual, Cortefiel, Massimo Dutti, Springfield, Women’s Secret, Mayoral etc.. produced by the Agency “Tarte Aux Poires”.
– Communications, PR Strategy and organization of Ounousa Fashion Awards directed by Yoana Zakhem Halabi, promoting 10 Lebanese Fashion Designers in the Arab World, launched by the Digital Magazine Ounousa , regional leader with more than 14 millions monthly visitors. The Partners of the Campaign were the Lebanese Ministry of Tourism, the Spanish Embassy in Lebanon, The Smallville Hotel, Lumalu Lipstick, Sohat, Kamsyn & The Agenda Beirut. The Campaign reunited a Jury of VIPs & major Digital Influencers.
– Visibility for the Conference «Defence & Society: The Swiss Experience, Similarities with Lebanon ?» given by Colonel Sulser in relation with the Swiss Embassy in Lebanon and the Swiss Ambassador H.E François Barras.
– Commemoration of the 100 years of the Great Famine in the 1st World War in Lebanon with St Joseph University (USJ) and Canaan Family (Restoring Photo Archives and Public Relations).
– Media Support for the 1st Night of “L’Amateur de Cigare Magazine- France” and Club Los Cedros, Lebanon. As well as many other projects..
Photography is one of Emile’s passions view Portfolio
KAMSYN’s Network of International experts helps make a Strategic Positive Impact when and where needed most.