London / Commonwealth Countries (Office in Bedford Square), Lebanon (Beirut Office), Spain (Marbella – Golden Mile).
The attention & care Emile brings as an established consultant to the image and reputation of his clients (Decision Makers, Businessmen & Businesswomen, Multinationals, Luxury Brands, Personalities, Artists, Governments and Entrepreneurs) allows him to put at their disposal his expertise and distinctive skill sets to assess the challenges at stake as well as the potential opportunities to seize, markets to access while crafting the influence Strategies and Messages in order to successfully reach their objectives.
Emile was elevated to the dignity of the Spanish Royal Order of Civil Merit by His Majesty Felipe VI King of Spain, (Officer of the Cross of Civil Merit) by H.E Milagros Hernando the late Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon, in recognition of his efforts and outstanding Merits which have enabled the Embassy to improve its Communication Strategy while also reaching a wider and younger audience.
Emile recently attended as Corporate Partner of the CWEIC, The Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2018, Business Forum in London, representing private clients from the Middle East and Spain, in addition to his work with high profile businesspeople as well as decision-makers, to increase stakeholders’ visibility and activities.
Emile’s experience and disruptive creative approach of Digital Visual Content (Photos, Promotional Films and Animations) as well as his understanding of the Dynamics of Influence (classical and online) and Diplomatic nuance (Traditional & Digital) allows him to maximize the potential of his clients’ messages in order to succeed in creating a measurable Impact and interaction with their audiences in today’s over-solicited world.
Emile’s passion for new encounters and his personalized Public relations practice make it easier for the various distinguished actors who require his services to establish a successful & beneficial long-term professional relationship.
Emile is the founder of the private event Mind Talk which reunites International Professionals, Diplomats, Businessmen & Businesswomen from Lebanon and abroad for friendly exchanges in a refined setting. The meetings are held under Chatham House Rule.
Emile also founded the cigar circle “Cigares et Chocolats” to help connect cigar amateurs coming from diverse professional backgrounds in search of new aromas and discoveries in a private setting.
Passionate about the Arts & Humanities, Emile launched his Strategic Communications & PR Office in 2010 offering his clients Private Counsel, Creative Concepts, PR Strategies, Business Diplomacy and Market Access Services through his select International Network.
Strategic Communications & Public Relations Counsel:
– Research, Storytelling & Content Creation
– Reputation Enhancement & Crisis Communications
– Business Diplomacy & Market Access
- International Brands ABSOLUT Vodka, Harry’s Bar.
- Famous Luxury Brands Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jacques DESSANGE
- Shopping Malls BHV
- Prestigious VIP Hotels
- Advertising Groups Publicis, Impact BBDO, JWT, Drive Dentsu
- International Design Firms
- NGOs Blind & Deaf Society of Baabda, Donner Sang Compter DSC, LAMSA
- Fashion & Tech Start-ups
- Artists & Celebrities
- Universities & Organizations where Emile Issa is invited as speaker to give talks related to Communication & Digital Influence: Rotary Club Marbella (May 2018), SKeyes Center Moderator for the #Tech4Freedom Panel (December 2017 featuring Patrick Butler Vice-President of ICFJ), Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour NDJ, USAID Terre Liban (September 2017), Haigazian University 2017, USJ , the Rotary Club de Beyrouth and the Italian Cultural Institute on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
- Magazines ESSENTIAL Marbella, L’Officiel Levant, Masculin, Mondanité, Spécial, Femme, Jamalouki..
- Governments & Embassies
SOME PROJECTS IN MORE DETAIL:
Setting-up the yearly Marketing Strategy covering five Countries (Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan & Saudi Arabia) as well as the Concept and Express Execution (in 2 months) of the 20th BMB Anniversary Ceremony held at O1ne Beirut bringing together more than 600 professionals from the USA, Singapore, Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia (November 2015).
For the group, Emile also directed and supervised the production of several Intro Films and Digital Animations while setting-up a Media Distribution Network to homogenize and optimize the adaptation and dissemination of ICT messages to a Digital audience of young millennials to promote the image of the group and its perception among young customers and users.
– Advertising agencies such as Publicis, Impact BBDO, JWT, Drive Dentsu.
In appreciation for his leadership position in the communication field, Emile was invited to attend several Prestigious International Conferences representing his clients:
– Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting CHOGM2018 gathering of world leaders in London to address the shared global challenges and agree actions on how to create a better future: cultural exchanges, trade, digital economies, energy, sustainability, education, empowering women.. (April 2018)
–Condé Nast Mindful Luxury (South Africa, April 2019)
-WIRED Tech Conference (London, November 2015).
KAMSYN Strategic Communications & PR provides its expertise to prestigious clients. Details on some of our projects below:
– Strategic Communications & PR for ESSENTIAL Marbella leading lifestyle magazine in Costa del Sol, Spain.
– Strategic Communications & PR for OFA Winners Exclusive Trip to Madrid under the High-Patronage of the Spanish Embassy in Beirut. The Winners Rabia Al Zayyat & Yara Ghossein, Founders of KANZ Handbags were introduced to top business leaders, artists, academic figures & decision-makers in the Spanish Fashion World (Madrid May 2017).
– Media Support for the Conference of H.E Miguel Angel Moratinos, previous Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs & Mr Jean-Louis Guigou President of IPEMED at ESA, Beirut “The Challenges Mediterranean Countries Face: A Perspective from Lebanon”. (March 2017)
– Strategic Communications & PR for Marbella Luxury Weekend 2017. Promoting the festival to a refined Middle Eastern Audience.
– Media Support for the Conference of Foreign Ministers of Greece and Cyprus, HE Nikos Kotzias and HE Ioannis Kasoulides in Beirut, upon invitation of the Lebanese Foreign Minister HE Gebran Bassil for a Round Table at the University of the Holy Spirit USEK, and upon invitation of HE Theodore Passas, Ambassador of Greece to Lebanon. (November 2016).
– Visibility for Katarocks Super Yacht Rendez-vous reuniting the most famous collectors & professionals of the Super Yacht Industry. (Phuket, Thailand Nov 2016)
– Visibility & Support for Caravan Beirut organized by Nour Khoury Jallad Bucolik & Mariana Wehbe PR in Washington DC at the invitation of the Lebanese-American Chamber for Commerce, the Mayor of Washington DC Muriel Bowser and the Embassy of Lebanon in the USA. (6 April to 12 April 2016)
– Strategic Communications & PR for Retrieving Beirut Festival organized by Donna Maria Feghaly in collaboration with the Brazilian Embassy in Lebanon within the Beirut Design Week 2016 featuring 11 Internationally renown Lebanese artists. Partners of the event were Iguzzini, Unilux, Al-Ostoura, Kamsyn, Samsung, Librairie Antoine, The Agenda Beirut, Prestige Magazine & many others.. (video) (May 24th till May 29th 2016)
– Strategy, Concept, Supervision and Media relations for the Spanish Reunion Event under the High Patronage of the Embassy of Spain in Beirut and HE Milagros Hernando Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon. Objective was to encourage major Spanish brands to work together on a new event concept with viral potential: Desigual, Cortefiel, Massimo Dutti, Springfield, Women’s Secret, Mayoral etc.. produced by the Agency “Tarte Aux Poires”. (September 2015)
– Communications, PR Strategy and organization of Ounousa Fashion Awards directed by Yoana Zakhem Halabi, promoting 10 Lebanese Fashion Designers in the Arab World, launched by the Digital Magazine Ounousa , regional leader with more than 14 millions monthly visitors. The Partners of the Campaign were the Lebanese Ministry of Tourism, the Spanish Embassy in Lebanon, The Smallville Hotel, Lumalu Lipstick, Sohat, Kamsyn & The Agenda Beirut. The Campaign reunited a Jury of VIPs & major Digital Influencers. (July 2016)
– Visibility for the Conference «Defence & Society: The Swiss Experience, Similarities with Lebanon ?» given by Colonel Sulser in relation with the Swiss Embassy in Lebanon and the Swiss Ambassador H.E François Barras.
– Commemoration of the 100 years of the Great Famine in the 1st World War in Lebanon with St Joseph University (USJ) and Canaan Family (Restoring Photo Archives and Public Relations).
– Media Support for the 1st Night of “L’Amateur de Cigare Magazine- France” and Club Los Cedros, Lebanon. As well as many other projects..
Photography is one of Emile’s passions view Portfolio
KAMSYN’s team of International experts is at your disposal to help you make a Strategic Positive Impact when and where you need it most.