Emile E. Issa OMC founder of KAMSYN.com Strategic Communications & PR, based in Beirut, Lebanon, is a certified Communications Strategist & Public Relations Consultant, Author, Speaker and Photographer, ‘Auditeur du 63ème Cycle en Intelligence Économique et Stratégique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale IHEDN – École Militaire – Paris, certified in Business Management by the American University of Beirut – AUB and HEC Montréal (MEP Program developed conjointly)
KAMSYN PR was selected in May 2021 to professionally support and accompany the strategic communications of the International Spanish Cultural Delegation during its Lebanon visit, Headed by Instituto Cervantes Director Worldwide Mr. Luis García Montero and welcomed to Beirut by Lebanon Instituto Cervantes Director Mrs. Yolanda Soler Onís (report here)
KAMSYN Strategic Communications & PR was Corporate Partner 2018 of the Commonwealth Enterprise & Investment Council 2018 for the Business Forum of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2018 CHOGM (read exclusive report here)
As a certified communications strategist and public relations expert, Emile E. Issa OMC challenges exclusion, isolation and the status quo. He believes every discerning stakeholder should have a chance to sit at the winning table, with qualified communications strategists in their corner, deploying their customized, professional and efficient 21st-century communications tools.
Strategic Communications & Public Relations Counsel:
- Research, Analysis & Strategic Communication Campaigns
- Reputation Optimization: Classic & Digital
- Storytelling & Content Creation
- Business Diplomacy & Market Access
- Crisis Communications
Helping select actors safeguard & improve their reputation:
- Assessing the stakeholder & risk topography
- Aligning their voice with their purpose
- Reconnecting with their audiences
- Developing trust and building new durable bridges
- Optimizing their communications
Emile E. ISSA was elevated to the dignity of the Spanish Royal Order of Civil Merit by His Majesty Felipe VI King of Spain, (Officer of the Cross of Civil Merit – OMC) by H.E Milagros Hernando the late Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon, in recognition of his efforts and outstanding Merits.
Spanish Kingdom Royal Distinction Letter:
- Click Here to View Spanish Civil Merit Distinction Letter by Spanish Kingdom Ambassador H.E Milagros Hernando Echevarría on Royal Resolution of His Majesty King of Spain Felipe VI.
Emile E. ISSA OMC, is an active member of the British Royal Overseas League ROSL, the Association des Anciens Auditeurs en Intelligence Économique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale – IHEDN – École Militaire, Paris the Rotary Club Marbella, the Cercle National des Armées – Paris, l’Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour, the Lebanese Spanish Business Council LSBC , the British Lebanese Business Group, and sits on the board of the Friends of the Lebanese Philharmonic Orchestra FLPO.
Emile E. ISSA OMC, was featured alongside influential international cultural figures such a Valerie Miles, Vigo Mortensen and Vinicius, as part of the 30 Years Anniversary of the Instituto Cervantes ”Hispanista” International 2021 campaign.
Beirut based Office, Lebanon
London, UK, Bedford Square
- International Groups
- Public Figures & Celebrities
- Pharma Groups
- Luxury Hotels & Brands
- Advertising Agencies & Magazines
- Foundations & NGOs
- Academic Institutions & Organizations
As a speaker, Emile E. ISSA OMC is invited to mentor, moderate & give talks related to Communications, PR & Media: Live Love Beirut – Mentor – Photography Program with UNESCO, UNFPA & UNODC, Université Saint-Joseph USJ, Antonine University, Arab Open University & AN NAHAR Roadshow 2019 on ‘How Globalization is changing the corporate route to success’ (April 2019), Google Launchpad Marketing Mentor with the UK Lebanon Tech Hub and Nucleus (November 2018) Rotary Club Marbella (May 2018), SKeyes Center Moderator for the #Tech4Freedom Panel (December 2017 featuring Patrick Butler Vice-President of ICFJ), Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour NDJ, USAID Terre Liban (September 2017), Haigazian University 2017, USJ , the Rotary Club de Beyrouth and the Italian Cultural Institute on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
CLIENT HIGHLIGHTS: Full Portfolio available upon request
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter of Instituto Cervantes Director for Lebanon, Mrs. Yolanda Soler Onís.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter of Baalbeck International Festival President, Mrs. Nayla de Freige.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter of President Zafer Chaoui, Administrator of Banque Libano-Française SAL since 1991, President of Château Ksara, Sicomo, Omnipap, Omnipharma, Omnilab, Union vinicole du Liban, Commander of the Order of Great Lion of Finland, Knight in the Order of French Agricultural Merit and Honorary Consul General of Finland in Lebanon since 1990.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of BMB Group Head of Marketing Mr. Guy Khoury Helou.
- Yearly Marketing Strategy set-up covering 5 Countries (Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan & Saudi Arabia) as well as the concept and express execution, in two months, of the 20th BMB Anniversary Ceremony held at O1ne Beirut bringing together more than 600 professionals from the USA, Singapore, Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.
- For the group, Emile E. Issa OMC also directed and supervised the production of several Corporate Films and Digital Animations while setting-up a Media Distribution Network to homogenize and optimize the adaptation and dissemination of ICT messages to a Digital audience of young millennials to promote the image of the group and its perception among young clients and users.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of GS Group Regional Communications Manager at HST Co. Mrs. Marie-Josée Abed.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of MHF Group Founder & Maestro Harout Fazlian.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of Association Familiale pour l’Education AFE President Mrs. Louise Vasdeboncoeur Aoun.
Emile E. Issa OMC was invited to attend several international conferences, representing his office’s select clients:
– 63ème Cycle en Intelligence Économique et Stratégique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale IHEDN, École Militaire (Paris, December 2018)
– Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting CHOGM 2018 gathering of world leaders in London,UK to address the shared global challenges and agree actions on how to create a better future: cultural exchanges, trade, digital economies, energy, sustainability, education, empowering women. (April 2018)
-WIRED Tech Conference (London, November 2015).
- Founder of the private event Mind Talk which reunites International Professionals, Diplomats, Businessmen & Businesswomen from Lebanon and abroad for friendly exchanges in a refined setting. The meetings are held under Chatham House Rule.
- Founder of the Cigar circle “Cigares et Chocolats” to help connect cigar amateurs coming from diverse professional backgrounds in search of new aromas and discoveries in a private setting.
- Interviewed & photographed more than a hundred public figures, entrepreneurs, diplomats decision-makers & celebrities worldwide.
- Featured and interviewed in the International Media: TVs & Press.
- In the aftermath of the tragic Beirut explosion of the 4th of August 2020; as founder of KAMSYN PR, Emile E. Issa OMC contributed to multiple Beirut relief projects. Pursuing its efforts, KAMSYN PR was approached to provide its communications, public relations and fundraising expertise, as strategic partner to the MHF Love & Light Christmas fundraising concert by Maestro Harout Fazlian, for the Children’s Cancer Centrer Lebanon – CCCL, as a tribute the victims of the Beirut explosion, and support to the vulnerable artistic communities. Sharing a message of hope, with the distressed Lebanese population.
- Photography is one of Emile’s passions view Portfolio
- In addition to the Conferences & Trainings Emile gives; Emile is also a writer & photographer.
- Exhibitions: “The Shadows Project”, Monaco, 2014 “¡Mueve!”, Washington D.C, 2016 “Les Murmures du Levant”, Beirut 2016.
- “CLAPOTIS DU SOIR” with Librairie Antoine, 2020, a carefully curated selection of his texts and previously unreleased photography covering a period of 20 years. Available here worldwide. Part of proceedings going to AFEL NGO that helps children victims of abuse to access a decent education.
- “ADRENALINE 05” with Librairie Antoine, 2007, A photo book witness of the Cedar Revolution of 2005 in Beirut.
KAMSYN PR Social Responsibility Projects:
In addition to the professional strategic communications & public relations services provided to a portfolio of yearly private clients, KAMSYN.com also offers punctual support to special projects, as a social responsibility contribution from the KAMSYN PR team:
– KAMSYN PR was selected in June 2021 to professionally support and accompany the concert in Baalbek and Beirut Digital District, of the Spanish Musician Caco Senante and his band during his Lebanon visit, welcomed to Beirut by Lebanon Instituto Cervantes Director Mrs. Yolanda Soler Onís (article here)
– KAMSYN PR provided extensive Media & PR support for the three latest editions of la Nuit des Idées. La Nuit des Idées 2021 at l’Institut Français de Beyrouth ”Proches” in collaboration with the French Embassy in Lebanon, L’Orient- Le Jour, Banque BEMO, and many other distinguished international partners, covering more than a hundred countries. The event featured a special conference by German Sociologist & Philosopher Helmut Rosa, as well as other international artists and public figures. Additional activities featured digital roundtables, concerts and exhibitions.
– KAMSYN PR contributed as a special strategic partner to the MHF ”Love & Light Christmas Concert 2020”. A special fundraising concept by Maestro Harout Fazlian for Children’s Cancer Center Lebanon – CCCL. An event under the High Patronage of the Austrian Embassy in Lebanon, in partnership with MTV, Casino du Liban, Maze and Librairie Antoine. KAMSYN PR provided strategic support through the on boarding of corporate and individual donors, diplomatic corps relations, designing the 360 communications strategy, and providing targeted visibility via KAMSYN PR international networks, as well as sharing communications and PR expertise, throughout the project.
– Media & PR support for le Festival International des Féminismes in collaboration with Institut français du Liban, The Joumana Haddad Freedoms Center, Lebanon Support, The Arab Institute for Women et l’Institut des sciences politiques de l’Université Saint-Joseph in Lebanon, L’Orient- Le Jour and many other distinguished partners. The Festival featured roundtables, concerts and exhibitions.
– Communications & PR support for the Ounousa Fashion Awards OFA Winners Exclusive Trip to Madrid under the High-Patronage of the Spanish Embassy in Beirut. The winners, founders of KANZ handbags were introduced to top business leaders, artists, foundations, museums & decision-makers in the Spanish fashion and academic worlds.
– Media & PR support for the Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour Promo 2019 Blood Donation Project with DSC.
– Communications & Media Support for the Conference of H.E Miguel Angel Moratinos, previous Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs & Mr Jean-Louis Guigou President of IPEMED at ESA, Beirut “The Challenges Mediterranean Countries Face: A Perspective from Lebanon”.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for Marbella Luxury Weekend 2017. Promoting the festival to a select Middle Eastern Audience.
– Communications & PR support for the Conference of Foreign Ministers of Greece and Cyprus, HE Nikos Kotzias and HE Ioannis Kasoulides in Beirut, for a round table at the University of the Holy Spirit USEK, upon invitation of HE Theodore Passas, Ambassador of Greece to Lebanon.
– Visibility for Katarocks Super Yacht Rendez-vous reuniting the most famous collectors & professionals of the Super Yacht Industry.
– Visibility & support for Caravan Beirut organized by Nour Khoury Jallad & Mariana Wehbe PR in Washington DC at the invitation of the Lebanese-American Chamber for Commerce, the Mayor of Washington DC Muriel Bowser and the Embassy of Lebanon in the USA.
– Strategic Communications & PR counsel for Retrieving Beirut Festival organized by Donna Maria Feghaly in collaboration with the Brazilian Embassy in Lebanon within the Beirut Design Week 2016 featuring eleven internationally renown Lebanese artists. Partners of the event were Iguzzini, Unilux, Al-Ostoura, Kamsyn, Samsung, Librairie Antoine, The Agenda Beirut, Prestige Magazine & many others.. (video)
– Strategic Communications & PRfor the Spanish Reunion Event under the High Patronage of the Embassy of Spain in Beirut and HE Milagros Hernando Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon. Objective of the event was to encourage major Spanish brands to work together in the Lebanese market on a new event concept with viral potential: Desigual, Cortefiel, Massimo Dutti, Springfield, Women’s Secret, Mayoral etc.. produced by the Agency “Tarte Aux Poires”.
– Communications, PR strategy and fundraising for Ounousa Fashion Awards directed by Yoana Zakhem Halabi, promoting ten Lebanese Fashion Designers in the Arab World, launched by the Digital Magazine Ounousa regional leader with more than 14 millions monthly visitors. The partners of the campaign were the Lebanese Ministry of Tourism, the Spanish Embassy in Lebanon, The Smallville Hotel, Lumalu Lipstick, Sohat, KAMSYN PR & The Agenda Beirut. The Campaign reunited a jury of VIPs & major digital influencers.
– Visibility for the Conference «Defence & Society: The Swiss Experience, Similarities with Lebanon ?» given by Colonel Sulser in relation with the Swiss Embassy in Lebanon and the Swiss Ambassador H.E François Barras.
– Commemoration of the 100 years of the Great Famine in the 1st World War in Lebanon with St Joseph University (USJ) and Canaan Family (Restoring Photo Archives and Public Relations).
– Media support for the first night of “L’Amateur de Cigare Magazine- France” and Club Los Cedros, Lebanon. As well as other projects.