Emile E. Issa OMC founder of KAMSYN.com Strategic Communications & PR, based in Beirut, Lebanon, is a Communications & Public Relations expert, Author, Speaker and Photographer, ‘Auditeur du 63ème Cycle en Intelligence Économique et Stratégique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale IHEDN – École Militaire – Paris
KAMSYN Strategic Communications & PR was Corporate Partner 2018 of the Commonwealth Enterprise & Investment Council 2018 for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2018 CHOGM (read exclusive report here)
As an established communications and public relations consultant, Emile challenges exclusion, isolation and the status quo.
Emile believes every actor should have a chance to sit at the winning table with qualified communications strategists in their corner; deploying customized, professional and efficient 21st-century communications.
Strategic Communications & Public Relations Counsel:
- Research, Analysis & Strategic Comms Campaigns
- Reputation Optimization: Online & Offline
- Storytelling & Content Creation
- Business Diplomacy & Market Access
- Crisis Communications
Emile helps select actors optimize their image:
- Assess the stakeholder & risk topography
- Align their voice with their purpose
- Reconnect with their audiences
- Develop trust and durable bridges
- Safeguard & Improve their reputation
Emile was elevated to the dignity of the Spanish Royal Order of Civil Merit by His Majesty Felipe VI King of Spain, (Officer of the Cross of Civil Merit) by H.E Milagros Hernando the late Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon, in recognition of his efforts and outstanding Merits which have enabled the Embassy to improve its Communications Strategy while also reaching a wider and younger audience.
- Emile is the founder of the private event Mind Talk which reunites International Professionals, Diplomats, Businessmen & Businesswomen from Lebanon and abroad for friendly exchanges in a refined setting. The meetings are held under Chatham House Rule.
- Emile founded the Cigar circle “Cigares et Chocolats” to help connect cigar amateurs coming from diverse professional backgrounds in search of new aromas and discoveries in a private setting.
- Emile has interviewed & photographed more than a 100 public figures, entrepreneurs, diplomats decision-makers & celebrities worldwide.
Emile is also an active member of the British Royal Overseas League ROSL, the Association des Anciens Auditeurs en Intelligence Économique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale – IHEDN – École Militaire, Paris the Rotary Club Marbella, l’Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour, the Lebanese Spanish Business Council LSBC , the British Lebanese Business Group, and sits on the board of the Friends of the Lebanese Philharmonic Orchestra FLPO.
Strategic Communications & Public Relations Counsel:
- Research, Analysis, Strategic Comms Campaigns
- Content Creation
- Reputation Enhancement
- Crisis Communications
- Business Diplomacy & Mediation
- Market Access
- International Groups
- Public Figures & Celebrities
- Pharma Groups
- Luxury Hotels & Brands
- Advertising Agencies & Magazines
- NGOs & Cooperatives
- Academic Institutions & Organizations
As a Speaker Emile is invited to give talks related to Communication & PR: Université Saint-Joseph USJ, Antonine University, Arab Open University & AN NAHAR Roadshow 2019 on ‘How Globalization is changing the corporate route to success’ (April 2019), Google Launchpad Mentor with the UK Lebanon Tech Hub and Nucleus (November 2018) Rotary Club Marbella (May 2018), SKeyes Center Moderator for the #Tech4Freedom Panel (December 2017 featuring Patrick Butler Vice-President of ICFJ), Amicale des Anciens de Jamhour NDJ, USAID Terre Liban (September 2017), Haigazian University 2017, USJ , the Rotary Club de Beyrouth and the Italian Cultural Institute on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
- Yearly Marketing Strategy set-up covering 5 Countries (Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan & Saudi Arabia) as well as the Concept and Express Execution, in only 2 months, of the 20th BMB Anniversary Ceremony held at O1ne Beirut bringing together more than 600 professionals from the USA, Singapore, Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.
- For the group, Emile also directed and supervised the production of several Corporate Films and Digital Animations while setting-up a Media Distribution Network to homogenize and optimize the adaptation and dissemination of ICT messages to a Digital audience of young millennials to promote the image of the group and its perception among young clients and users.
Spanish Kingdom Royal Distinction Letter:
- Click Here to View Spanish Civil Merit Distinction Letter by Spanish Kingdom Ambassador H.E Milagros Hernando Echevarría on Royal Resolution of His Majesty King of Spain Felipe VI.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter of President Zafer Chaoui, Administrator of Banque Libano-Française SAL since 1991, President of Château Ksara, Sicomo, Omnipap, Omnipharma, Omnilab, Union vinicole du Liban, Commander of the Order of Great Lion of Finland, Knight in the Order of French Agricultural Merit and Honorary Consul General of Finland in Lebanon since 1990.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of BMB Group Head of Marketing Mr. Guy Khoury Helou.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of GS Group Regional Communications Manager at HST Co. Mrs. Marie-Josée Abed.
- Click Here to View Recommendation Letter & Testimonial of Association Familiale pour l’Education AFE President Mrs. Louise Vasdeboncoeur Aoun.
- Associations such as The Beirut Marathon Association and the Children’s Cancer Center Lebanon St-Jude.
- Festivals The Spanish Reunion, Retrieving Beirut, Marbella Luxury Weekend 2017, PhotoMed..
- Artists: Mashrou’ Leila, Matteo, May Rishani, Marie Munier..
Emile was invited to attend several international conferences representing his clients:
– 63ème Cycle en Intelligence Économique et Stratégique de l’Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale IHEDN, École Militaire (Paris, December 2018)
– Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting CHOGM2018 gathering of world leaders in London to address the shared global challenges and agree actions on how to create a better future: cultural exchanges, trade, digital economies, energy, sustainability, education, empowering women.. (April 2018)
-WIRED Tech Conference (London, November 2015).
In addition to its professional services provided to a portfolio of yearly private Clients, KAMSYN.com also provides occasional punctual courtesy support, to special partners:
– Media & PR support for le Festival International des Féminismes in collaboration with Institut français du Liban, The Joumana Haddad Freedoms Center, Lebanon Support, The Arab Institute for Women et l’Institut des sciences politiques de l’Université Saint-Joseph in Lebanon, L’Orient- Le Jour and many other distinguished partners. The Festival featured roundtables, concerts and exhibitions.
– Media & PR support for la Nuit des Idées 2020 at l’Institut Français de Beyrouth ”Être Vivant” in collaboration with the French Embassy in Lebanon, L’Orient- Le Jour, Banque BEMO, MIM Museum and many other distinguished partners. The event featured a special conference by Bruno David, President of the Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle de Paris, and Mr Salim Eddé, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur and Founder of the MIM Museum. Additional activities featured roundtables, concerts and exhibitions.
– Media & PR support for la Nuit des Idées 2019 at l’Institut Français de Beyrouth in collaboration with the French Embassy in Lebanon, L’Orient- Le Jour, Banque BEMO and many other distinguished partners. The event featured roundtables, concerts and exhibitions.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for OFA Winners Exclusive Trip to Madrid under the High-Patronage of the Spanish Embassy in Beirut. The Winners Rabia Al Zayyat & Yara Ghossein, Founders of KANZ Handbags were introduced to top business leaders, artists, academic figures & decision-makers in the Spanish Fashion World.
– Media & PR Support for the Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour Promo 2019 Blood Donation Project with DSC.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for the Conference Family: the Face of Society by Association Familiale pour l’Education AFE, IFFD and Fundacíon Promoción Social. Two distinguished International dpeakers flew in specially from Spain: Leticia Rodriguez, Director of IFFD Family Enrichment and Rosa Pich-Aguilera, author of the best-seller “Comment être heureux avec 1,2,3…enfants” were welcomed by a full house and an enthusiastic audience.The event featured a dynamic Q&A and a networking cocktail attended by diplomatic corps delegates, professionals and families alike.
– Strategic Communications & Media Support for the Conference of H.E Miguel Angel Moratinos, previous Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs & Mr Jean-Louis Guigou President of IPEMED at ESA, Beirut “The Challenges Mediterranean Countries Face: A Perspective from Lebanon”.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for Marbella Luxury Weekend 2017. Promoting the festival to a refined Middle Eastern Audience.
– Strategic Communications & PR support for the Conference of Foreign Ministers of Greece and Cyprus, HE Nikos Kotzias and HE Ioannis Kasoulides in Beirut, for a Round Table at the University of the Holy Spirit USEK, and upon invitation of HE Theodore Passas, Ambassador of Greece to Lebanon.
– Visibility for Katarocks Super Yacht Rendez-vous reuniting the most famous collectors & professionals of the Super Yacht Industry.
– Visibility & Support for Caravan Beirut organized by Nour Khoury Jallad & Mariana Wehbe PR in Washington DC at the invitation of the Lebanese-American Chamber for Commerce, the Mayor of Washington DC Muriel Bowser and the Embassy of Lebanon in the USA.
– Strategic Communications & PR counsel for Retrieving Beirut Festival organized by Donna Maria Feghaly in collaboration with the Brazilian Embassy in Lebanon within the Beirut Design Week 2016 featuring 11 Internationally renown Lebanese artists. Partners of the event were Iguzzini, Unilux, Al-Ostoura, Kamsyn, Samsung, Librairie Antoine, The Agenda Beirut, Prestige Magazine & many others.. (video)
– Strategy, Concept, Supervision and Media relations for the Spanish Reunion Event under the High Patronage of the Embassy of Spain in Beirut and HE Milagros Hernando Ambassador of Spain in Lebanon. Objective was to encourage major Spanish brands to work together on a new event concept with viral potential: Desigual, Cortefiel, Massimo Dutti, Springfield, Women’s Secret, Mayoral etc.. produced by the Agency “Tarte Aux Poires”.
– Communications, PR Strategy and organization of Ounousa Fashion Awards directed by Yoana Zakhem Halabi, promoting 10 Lebanese Fashion Designers in the Arab World, launched by the Digital Magazine Ounousa , regional leader with more than 14 millions monthly visitors. The Partners of the Campaign were the Lebanese Ministry of Tourism, the Spanish Embassy in Lebanon, The Smallville Hotel, Lumalu Lipstick, Sohat, Kamsyn & The Agenda Beirut. The Campaign reunited a Jury of VIPs & major Digital Influencers.
– Visibility for the Conference «Defence & Society: The Swiss Experience, Similarities with Lebanon ?» given by Colonel Sulser in relation with the Swiss Embassy in Lebanon and the Swiss Ambassador H.E François Barras.
– Commemoration of the 100 years of the Great Famine in the 1st World War in Lebanon with St Joseph University (USJ) and Canaan Family (Restoring Photo Archives and Public Relations).
– Media Support for the 1st Night of “L’Amateur de Cigare Magazine- France” and Club Los Cedros, Lebanon. As well as many other projects..
– Photography is one of Emile’s passions view Portfolio
– In addition to the Conferences & Trainings he gives, Emile is also a Writer & Photographer.
“The Shadows Project”, Monaco, 2014
“¡Mueve!”, Washington D.C, 2016
“Les Murmures du Levant”, Beirut 2016.
“ADRENALINE 05” with Librairie Antoine, 2007, A photo book witness of the Cedar Revolution of 2005 in Beirut.
KAMSYN’s Network of International experts helps make a Strategic Positive Impact when and where needed most.